Registration!

September 25 - 27, 2020. Registration will open in spring!

Monday, May 19, 2014

Sign of The Times

Here's a photo of a sign carried by a Mount Holyoke alumna in the school's traditional Laurel Parade on Saturday.  The holder of the sign told me that she and another woman from her business school class were the only women who entered finance - and the other one was a Wellesley grad.  To me that reinforced the idea that all-female institutions such as Girl Scouts, are still relevant and necessary. 

I started reading "Lean In" on my Kindle last week and I'm finding that although the author is 20 years younger than I, my experiences in the 70s and 80s were very similar to the examples Sandberg cites from the 1990s and beyond!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. The book is definitely appropriate for all women, no matter what their age.

    ReplyDelete