Registration!

September 25 - 27, 2020. Registration will open in spring!

Monday, January 19, 2015

Do You Save Your Christmas Cards?

I just finished sorting out my cards.  Pictures of children and families plus letters in one pile (some of the photos, such as the one of my adorable great nephew are already on the fridge.)  In another pile, I put cards from family to keep as treasures.  The rest are in a box marked "Xmas cards for crafts, putz houses, large tags."  Here's the first putz house I ever made.  (I gave it away before I even had a chance to glitter it.)
Only three weeks left until the GE committee starts to solicit workshop presenters and I am trying to come up with an idea for what to teach this year.  Are any of you interested in making putz houses from greeting cards as a display or a tree ornament?





No comments:

Post a Comment