Registration!

Registration for GE 2018 will open in Spring 2018.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Little Books

The GE committee is in the workshop creation phase of the year.  If you would like to present a workshop, or you have an idea of a workshop you would like us to offer, please email us right now!  Our address is gsgreatescape@yahoo.com

I've been making some little books this winter - scrapbooks from file folders and little folded books (Lois taught a workshop on that in 2014.)
I used a file folder, some paint chips and scrapbook paper, paper punches, a scrap of lace, and my nephew's Christmas card to make this gift for my sister, the grandmother of the lovely children in the photos.






1 comment:

  1. I was lucky enough to see this in person yesterday. It is very pretty and so easy to make!

    ReplyDelete