Registration!

September 25 - 27, 2020. Registration will open in spring!

Monday, May 28, 2018

The Mugs Are Here!

While I was off at Encampment this weekend, I kept DH busy receiving shipments - I ordered a fire pit kit, a yard of crushed stone, and the Great Escape mugs arrived.  I am so pleased with them - they will make great gifts, too since each one comes with a protective bag and box.


By the way, I noticed today that some woman from Texas - named Joanna or JoJo, I think, is selling mugs like these at Target.  But hers don't have our logo, designed by the famous Kaye "Kookie" G. Nor do hers benefit our fabulous GSEMA camps - but these do - see here for the 411.

Quantities are limited - you can order one when you register.  The rest will be for sale at the GE, first come first served - just $10.00.

1 comment:

  1. What darling mugs! They remind me of my blue and white vintage mugs I treasure for campouts.

    ReplyDelete