Registration!

September 25 - 27, 2020. Registration will open in spring!

Monday, October 15, 2018

I love my mug!

This morning I got up to find that the temperature in my house had dipped below 60F. Not a problem for sleeping, of course, because fleece blankets, but I had to turn on the heat - way too early in the year for that IMHO.  I was glad that I could use my new Great Escape metal mug for my coffee.
Our GE merchandise, like our auction, is part of our effort to raise funds to help support our GSEMA camps and to keep the Great Escape fun and affordable for Girl Scout Adults and high school senior Girl Scouts.  This mug holds a full 12 ounces of coffee, tea or hot chocolate with room for milk and I love its compact size! It warmed my hands nicely.

 I can't wait to use it at our next camping trip, but until then, it will live in the cupboard with its sisters from a few years ago.  We have some of the new metal mugs left - I'll bring a few to the volunteer conference on November 4th.  If you want one, have a $10 spot or a check made out to GSEM Great Escape ready!
I have three of these - two for home, one for the office!



1 comment:

  1. What a cute mug!!! On Sunday it was 90's degrees here in my little corner. Then a cold front came through and dropped it down to the 40's on Monday. What fall? I'll be headed to the store later today to buy a portable heater. We discovered the upstairs heater is broken and the wait for repair is two weeks.

    ReplyDelete