Registration!

September 25 - 27, 2020. Registration will open in spring!

Friday, September 27, 2013

Countdown...7...6...5

One week and counting until Great Escape 2013!  My spare bedroom is stuffed with workshop materials and auction goodies.  (Needless to say, my own backpack will be packed on Friday morning one hour before takeoff.)  How I'll fit it all in one small SUV I don't know...will this be the year that I need the car top carrier? Especially after I pick us some yummy food treats?

We are looking forward to seeing you all!  If you can't come this year we will miss you, but be sure to check the website at gsgreatescape.org for pictures and updates. 

By the way, our donation of auction proceeds last year was used to install ceiling fans and lights in the theatre at Camp Wabasso, where we hold the Great Escape!  Since Wabasso specializes in horse back riding and drama for girls during summer, staff told us that our donation made the space much more usable.  Fun for adults (Great Escape!) = fun for girls (at Resident camp!)  Now that's math we can all get behind....

No comments:

Post a Comment