Registration!

September 25 - 27, 2020. Registration will open in spring!

Friday, September 20, 2013

Two Weeks from Today!

Just two weeks until the Great Escape!  The Committee has been sending lots of emails to each other, nailing down details.  Who's doing the opening ceremony?  The evaluation forms? Are these the right quantities for that recipe?  How many are signed up now? I need an extra iron for my workshop, can anyone bring one?

Some of us are, well I am, shopping frantically to fill auction bags and baskets -  two days of nothing but shopping does tire the brain.  I'm running a Juliette/Halloween event this month and college daughter requested some items be delivered on our visit this weekend so I went out with 4 shopping lists the other day.  I got every thing except black poster board, glue dots and purple nail polish - but I'm sure I can get those next week!

It's going to be a great weekend!  One more week to sign up so REGISTER now!  October 4 - 6 in beautiful New Hampshire.

O suns and skies and clouds of June,
And flowers of June together,
Ye cannot rival for one hour
October's bright blue weather.  - Helen Hunt Jackson


 

No comments:

Post a Comment