Registration!

September 25 - 27, 2020. Registration will open in spring!

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Less Than A Month!

People, in one month, Great Escape 2016 will be over.
Scary thought! So this week I spent some time crafting examples for my workshop, working on the themed decorations and thinking about the photo board.  Now I'm going to turn my mind to the auction!  What kind of handcrafted item or themed basket will you create this year?  Pinterest users who need inspiration can go to this gift baskets board.  If you are a newbie, information about the auction is on the Great Escape website here.  Whether you are a crafter or a shopper, this last week before Labor Day is a good time to get ready for fall fun in New Hampshire.


1 comment:

  1. Oh I would love to see all the handcrafted goodness! I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete