Registration!

September 25 - 27, 2020. Registration will open in spring!

Friday, December 23, 2016

Baking and Job Interviews

It's nice to have a Girl Scout around the house to help with the Christmas chores.
I was away for an extended trip starting before Thanksgiving.  I dreaded coming home with only one day before a scheduled Christmas party.  But I found that all the Christmas prep had already been done by my DH and DD.  While I was gone DD baked enough gingerbread cookies for my troop to be able to decorate two each, and more for the party. 
She subbed for me at the troop meeting, while working and going to school.  I can't guarantee that all Girl Scouts will be as good at baking, but employers, if you interview a young person whose resume shows a long commitment to Scouting, you can assume that they have gained good time management skills as well as a 'can do' attitude.
Happy Holidays to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment