Registration!

September 25 - 27, 2020. Registration will open in spring!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Register to Sing and Play


Kaye/Cookie writes to all her many friends: 

"It doesn't seem to matter where on earth I have been during the year (sometimes that's many places), the smiles that are shared with me at the Great Escape are always extra special.   The investment of time and effort needed to register, load up my instruments, print the ‘fan’ clear my schedule, and drive up to New Hampshire has always paid greater dividends than I imagined it could.  Everyone deserves this kind of good time!"

This year Kaye is teaching stained glass snowflakes, glass mosaic nightlights and harmony singing!  Register now, because her classes always fill fast! 

Registration is now open at:  http://gsgreatescape.org/registration/

No comments:

Post a Comment