Registration!

September 25 - 27, 2020. Registration will open in spring!

Friday, October 3, 2014

White Coral Bells

I love lilies of the valley.  Love that song, too, which I learned in first grade.  When I saw that Lesley had donated a GE bag to the live auction decorated with her zentangled artwork of lilies of the valley, I decided to bid for it, in spite of not needing the gardening supplies with which it was packed. I wanted the bag with the lilies of the valley.



I didn't even see the back until I had successfully bid for it!  And inside, along with 4 tools, a kneeling pad, and a potted lily of the valley, was 5 bags of spring bulbs.  I should have paid more attention to the tag that said 'everything you need to plant a beautiful spring garden.' I already have more lilies of the valley in my garden than I need (they are invasive) but I'm really looking forward to some more narcissus, daffs, tulips and the leucojum.  I'll need to get out there tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment